503.381.0550. firstname.lastname@example.org. @maggiedieringer.
9. let’s go.
1. PR/AD grad from the University of Oregon.
2. Dance. I love competitions, performances, So You Think You Can Dance, Dance magazine, leotards, tights, nike high tops,choreographing coaching – the whole shebang.
3. Chips. I’m all about chips.
4. RPA. I’m an account management intern at RPA.
5. French. I hope to live in France someday for at least a year. In second and third grade, I attended a French immersion school in Portland.
6. Music. It has the power to turn a bad day around, emit nostalgia, make you cry and most importantly…makes you wanna dance.
7. Family. I have two older brothers–Chris and Nick–successful, fun, weird and intriguing humans. My parents–pretty much the kind of people I think I would have hung out with had I been born 35 years ago.
8. ACL. I tore it playing city league basketball in HS. Yes, city league basketball. Translation: a joke. Everything happens for a reason. Good things came out of this seemingly life-damaging event. I’m always trying to stay positive about it. If you need a rec for a physical therapist in the Portland Metro area, hit me up!
9. A few things I enjoy…
- Pinning photos on Pinterest (truly an addiction)
- Working on my scrapbook
- Reading ad blogs
- Snapping pictures with my Canon EOS 20D SLR
- Perusing through fashion blogs
- Boating (when the sun decides to come out)