This weekend has reminded me to take advantage of the little things in life. I should be grateful for what I do have, instead of constantly thinking about what else I want or think I need. We are young and we have a lifetime ahead of us full of opportunities. Sitting on the balcony of a friend’s house overlooking the city of Portland on a clear Saturday night is a privilege, not a right.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Favorited, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 week ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 4 New Following. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 2 weeks ago
- I told @United this was going to happen again... And it did. Once again a missed connection. Never again will I fly with you! 1 year ago
- @united you never fail to let me down. Again and again. 1 year ago