This weekend has reminded me to take advantage of the little things in life. I should be grateful for what I do have, instead of constantly thinking about what else I want or think I need. We are young and we have a lifetime ahead of us full of opportunities. Sitting on the balcony of a friend’s house overlooking the city of Portland on a clear Saturday night is a privilege, not a right.
- @united you never fail to let me down. Again and again. 1 year ago
- The @AlaskaAir boarding procedure is silly. And then the gate keeper makes me feel dumb for asking if 6th row boards after 5 of first class. 3 years ago
- New @SoundCloud mobile interface is badass. 3 years ago
- Currently: soundcloud.com/hannah_wants/h… thanks @madison_balk for the friday groove. 3 years ago
- I'd been swooning over the featured chambray romper for wks. Found it @ TJ Maxx for 1/4 of the price, but was gone when I went back to buy! 3 years ago